Sunday, May 17, 2009

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY!

In this auspicious day for teachers, I would like to write about them. A tribute to all teachers in the world... I recently watched my favourite movie, Remember The Titans on vcd. I thoroughly enjoyed the film as it was touching and it reminded me so much of my English teacher and my favourite teacher Pn ZABIDAH BT HAMZAH. Pn Zabidah teach me when I was in standard six at Sekolah Kebangsaan Segambut, Kuala Lumpur.

Besides English lesson, Pn Zabidah taught me how to be a good student, a good son, a good brother and not forgetting how to give love and get love. Each English lesson was not just studying grammar and vocabulary, but also lessons about life and the world around us. I learnt how to solve problems and dilemmas. Not to mention she always uttered that always pray and think of god.She also advice us to be kind, honest, and responsible. I learnt that every tiny creatures has feelings too.

There was always a smile on her face as she spoke to us. She was very strict but always caring. The last time I saw her was on the day when the announcement of UPSR result. That was the most glorious day because I scored A for my English result. It is really surprised because I never get A on that subject in my school's exam. I remember that day i met her and she said to me,"well done Just. I'm very proud of you. See, I know you can do it. Keep up your good work".

Now she still continuing her career as a teacher at the same school. I hope she knows how much I appreciated her and remember what she had taught me. Thank You Teacher!

No comments:

SOUNDS OF 'JUST'

Powered by eSnips.com